BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 16, 2011

teacher's day

hanyoesayo..
em..
ary ny tanggal 16 mei..

to all teachers in da world..
EPY TEACHER'S DAY..
juz a little wish to show how nice to have you as a teacher...

May Allah bless you..

for my mid year examination..
i would ask forgiveness
each wrongdoing of mine...
each word that might hurting you..
each attitude that make you sick of me...

I may not say it always.
But, I mean it whenever I say it.
Thank You Teacher
For all the things you have done for me...

You have been the mentor of life....
 Though I did not realize it earlier.....
 Now it feels great to have someone
 who guided me to the right track in life...




p/s::::juz sorry...tenz 4 teach me..bring me up till this success...lebiu..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...